e enjte, 17 janar 2008
I am a fan of Harv Eker, and as most of you know, I believe in
continuous learning and growing...
This is something that Harv teaches, and I wanted to share it with you,
if you don't know it already.. A very simple system to manage money :)
T. Harv Eker emphasized that wealthy people aren’t any smarter, they
just have better money management habits. The most important part of
money managing is separating your income into different accounts for
specific purposes. Harv recommended that you have 6 separate accounts.
He calls it the 6 money jars.
1. Financial Freedom Account (FFA)
2. Long Term Savings For Spending (LTSS)
3. Education Account (EDUC)
4. Necessities Account (NEC)
5. Play Account
6. Give Account
Once your paycheck is cleared, immediately transfer your money to the
different accounts. Harv calls it the World’s Easiest & Most Effective
Money Management System. The percentage of money to be distributed are
You should never, ever, ever spend your FFA capital. The idea is to
create a golden goose or passive income with your FFA. Only when you
stop working you get to spend the egg (but never the goose).
The LTSS account is used for savings for down payment for a house, a
car, education for kids, major vacation.
The Education account is used for your own education and not for your
children. It is important to continuously learning and growing. Your
money can only grow as much as you grow.
“If you are not growing, you are dying”.
Obviously the necessity account is to pay for your daily expenses
including bils, mortgage or rent, car payment, food, necessary clothing
etc. If you can’t live on 55% of your income, simplify your life.
Everything is a choice. You don’t have to drive a new car every 3
years. You don’t have to live in a huge house and you don’t have to
have the latest new gadget to hit town. Make wise choices when it comes
to your money. Wealthy people think long term and poor people think
short term. Practice delayed gratification instead of instant
gratification. It will be well worth it when you achieve financial
The objective of the Play Account is to nurture your inner child by
having fun and being outrageous. It can be used for entertainment,
getaways, toys. Even if you do not have much to begin with you can
still have fun with a little money. For instance you can buy a bubble
gum and be a kid again or you can get one of those soap bubble fun and
have a blast blowing bubbles. The only rule with your Play Account is
that you must spend your Play Account monthly or at least quarterly.
Money from the Give account is to be given away to anyone or any
organization that would benefit from your help. If you choose to give
more than 5% take the extra from your NEC Account. For example if you
would like to give 10%, take the extra 5% from the NEC Account and
change NEC to 50%.
Your money can be kept in separate jars or separate bank and investment
Take note that “It’s not when I have plenty of money. I’ll begin to
manage it.”It’s when I begin to manage it, I’ll have plenty of
money.”The Universal Principle of Management says “Until you show you
can handle what you’ve got, you won’t get any more.” The habit is more
important than the amount. It does not matter if you start out with
only a dollar.
It is important that you always pay yourself first.
Wealth Rule # 1:Pay yourself first (your FFA).
Broke people use the leftover strategy; they pay everyone first, then
save or invest what’s leftover. If you follow this route it will be
almost impossible to achieve financial freedom.
The law of attraction states that Like attracts like; money attracts
The FFA acts like a money magnet. Where attention goes, energy flows
and result goes.
To accelerate the process affirm to yourself out loud daily:
“I am a money magnet. Money comes to me easily and continuously!”
You are on the way to financial freedom if you follow this easy money
Try it out and let me know how it goes!
Make 2008 your BEST year ever!
e mërkurë, 10 tetor 2007
2. Seat yourself in a wide and comfortable chair, or, better still, lie down on your back at full length. See that your clothing is loosened, so that you will suffer no distressing annoyance on this account. Compose yourself as if for sleep, assuming a position of restfulness, abandon and utter relaxation. Close your eyes, letting the lids rest lightly on your cheeks.
3. Shut your mind resolutely against every form of bodily sensation. Forget for the time that you are encumbered with a body.
4. Bar out of your consciousness every memory, every thought of the past.
5. Build a mental picture of the thing you want to have, to do or to be - the one thing that you immediately desire first and most of all. By this we mean nothing indefinite. We do not refer to ultimate aims that can come only as the result of long periods of effort. We mean something specific, something that can be yours tomorrow, something that in itself constitutes the next step in your chosen career.
6. See yourself finding the ways and means of realizing your desire, overcoming obstacles one after another, all the obstacles that can possibly arise. See yourself called upon to display, and displaying, alertness, promptness, courage, confidence, resourcefulness, patience, push, enterprise, expert knowledge, insight, shrewdness, tact, self-control, decision. See yourself face to face with the situation that confronts you in real life and manifesting the qualities and doing the things necessary to your purpose. Put yourself body and soul into this picture. Multiply details. Rivet your mind upon it.
7. Advance step by step, logically, wisely, consistently, to the climax of the drama. See yourself winning out. See yourself solving the problem, getting the thing you want, acting the part you desire to play. Detach your spirit from the flesh of this world and incorporate it in the mental image of yourself. Live the victory mentally until a sense of its reality permeates your soul.
8. Make your dream picture as delightful as possible. Dwell upon it with joyful satisfaction. Warm your heart with a feeling of thankfulness that that which you have so long desired is really yours. This feeling of gratitude, this emotional element, will bring forth associations that will give life to the picture and will animate your faith. Keep yourself tight shut in this dream world for at least fifteen minutes.
9. Arise and make your preparations for the night. Then upon retiring once more close your eyes and let your mind dwell upon your vision for five or ten minutes or until you fall asleep. Let it be the last thing in your thoughts as you become unconscious.
10. Every time you are awake during the night call the mental picture before you and keep it in consciousness as long as you remain awake.
11. In the morning, immediately upon awaking, repeat the procedure set out in the third, fourth and fifth instructions.
12. The more of your spare time you spend in this way, the more promptly will you actualize your ideals. By repeated concentration, every detail of the image of your desire will be so deeply engraved upon your mind as to exert an influence throughout the day. It will inhibit wasteful emotions and impulses. It will give you poise and self-possession. It will so inspire you with its promise as to awaken an energizing response in the profoundest depths of your subconsciousness.
e martë, 31 korrik 2007
Law of Attraction - Power of Vis - Watch more free videos
Vision Board Makes Your Visualization more Clear and Real
Vision boards are an important part of applying the Secret. They are an excellent tool to use to help you keep your visions and goals in your mind. It has been said 'If you can see it - then you can achieve it'. This is very true.
The power of gratitude says how it is important to first show gratitude for what you already have and then show gratitude for the things you want. This is why vision boards will start with what you are already grateful for. For me... that is my family.
This Movie Below created by my friend Linda (http://applythesecret.blogspot.com)
Check this out!
e enjte, 19 korrik 2007
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA).
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting.
4. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what you think.
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy.
6. People think about what they don't want and attract more of the same.
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation.
8. You attract your dominant thoughts.
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of prosperity have it..etc...
10. It's not "wishful" thinking.
11. You can't have a universe without the mind entering into it.
12. Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life.
13. It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon).
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted .. accept that fact .. it's true.
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings.
16. We don't need to complicate all the "reasons" behind our emotions. It's much simpler than that. Two categories .. good feelings, bad feelings.
17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the right track.
18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.
19. You get exactly what you are FEELING.
20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.
21. You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there).. the universe will correspond to the nature of your song.
22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience.
23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is ALWAYS a match - no exception.
24. Shift your awareness.
25. "You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill.
26. It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) ).
27. You can change your emotion immediately .. by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience.
28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you are the creator.
29. Life can and should be phenomenal .. and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction.
30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly.
31. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants: "I'm so happy and grateful now that.... "
32. You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself.
33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW.
34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster.
35. The universe likes SPEED. Don't delay, don't second-guess, don't doubt.
36. When the opportunity or impulse is there .. ACT.
37. You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections.. PAY ATTENTION to what's being set in front of you.
38. You can start with nothing .. and out of nothing or no way - a WAY will be provided.
39. HOW LONG??? No rules on time .. the more aligned you are with positive feelings the quicker things happen.
40. Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that's what you wish) We make the rules on size and time.
41. No rules according to the universe .. you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond.
42. Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck...etc..).
43. You have to find a different approach to what is through a different advantage point.
44. "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha.
45. What can you do right now to turn your life around?? Gratitude.
46. Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately.
47. What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about.
48. What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude.. focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for.
49. Play the picture in your mind - focus on the end result.
50. VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future.
51. VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins.
52. Feel the joy .. feel the happiness).
53. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one.
54. "What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." Alexander Graham Bell.
55. Our job is not to worry about the "How". The "How" will show up out of the commitment and belief in the "what."
56. The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.
57. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered .. this is where magic and miracles happen.
58. Turn it over to the universe daily.. but it should never be a chore.
59. Feel exhilarated by the whole process .. high, happy, in tune.
60. The only difference between people who are really living this way is they have habituated ways of being.
61. They remember to do it all the time.
62. Create a Vision Board .. pictures of what you want to attract .. every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants.
63. "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.
64. Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you.
65. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already.
66. Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
67. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone.
68. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
69. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it.
70. How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!
71. 'Checks are coming in the mail regularly'... or change your bank statement to whatever balance you want in there... and get behind the feeling of having it.
72. Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas...
73. Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear.
74. We are the creators of our universe.
75. Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others .. love yourself and you will be loved.
76. Healthy respect for yourself.
77. For those you work with or interact with regularly .. get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people.
78. Write down the things you like most about them (don't expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if you frequencies don't match.
79. When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for you to feel good.
80. You will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of needing to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children....
81. You are the only one that creates your reality.
82. No one else can think or feel for you .. its YOU .. ONLY YOU.
83. Health: thank the universe for your own healing. Laugh, stress free happiness will keep you healthy.
84. Immune system will heal itself.
85. Parts of our bodies are replace every day, every week..etc... Within a few years we have a brand new body.
86. See yourself living in a new body. Hopeful = recovery. Happy = happier biochemistry. Stress degrades the body.
87. Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself.
88. Learn to become still .. and take your attention away from what you don't want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience.
89. When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life.
90. You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose.
91. And allow the world as others choose to see it, exist as well.
92. People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won't be enough to go around .. This is a lie that's been ingrained in us and makes so many greedy.
93. The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around.
94. All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of it's own infinite nature. There's enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. it will show up for you.
95. So let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the things you want.. get behind the good feelings of all your wants.
96. Write your script. When you see things you don't want, don't think about them, write about them, talk about them, push against them, or join groups that focus on the don't wants... remove your attention from don't wants.. and place them on do wants.
97. We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING.
98. Don't define yourself by your body .. it's the infinite being that's connected to everything in the universe.
99. One energy field. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy. We are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities. The creative force.
100. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
e enjte, 5 korrik 2007
e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007
What Happens When 3 Extraordinary Teachers from "the Secret" Come Together to Teach the Science of Getting Rich?
Certainly, this book is well referenced by many of the great teachers today and it is the same book that inspired Rhonda Byrne to produce that runaway success "the Secret". Here is what Rhonda Byrne said on her introductory note to the book, "I can honestly say that, since that first night when a tattered printed manuscript found its way to me (thanks to one of my daughters), my life has never been the same. Once you read it for yourself, you will understand why". Rhonda went on to produce the movie "the Secret" and the best-selling book of the same title which has sold millions of copies worldwide.
However, learning how to do things in that "certain way" as described by Wallace D. Wattles may be more challenging for some as the book was written nearly 100 years ago. Some of the language is a little dated and much of its wisdom lost from a modern day perspective.
Fortunately, a new training seminar for the Science of Getting Rich has brought the wisdom of this timeless classic back to life for modern readers. Called "the Science of Getting Rich", this program is the most comprehensive training system for mastering Wallace D. Wattles wealth creation philosophies and principles since its creation. It comprises written, audio and live seminar formats for learning, applying and mastering the Science of Getting Rich. A unique "twist" to the program is the fact that it has an in-built vehicle for creating substantial financial wealth through its affiliate program. This is truly a unique wealth eduction and wealth building program designed to empower any individual with the resources to get rich. It is a program whose time has come. The program would not be possible without the original text from Wallace D. Wattles, the skills of leading teachers of our time, the phenomenal success of "the Secret" and the Internet as a learning and distribution tool.
Click here to learn more about the Secret Science of Getting Rich and the details of the program.
Michael Bernard Beckwith is a world leader and teacher in the New Thought–Ancient Wisdom tradition of spirituality. He is the founder of the Agape International Spiritual Center, cofounder of the Association for Global New Thought, and the Season for Nonviolence, which are extensions of his vision of one human family united on a foundation of peace, based on the spiritual origin of every man, woman, and child.
In 1986 Dr. Beckwith founded the Agape International Spiritual Center, a trans-denominational community which today counts a membership of 9,000 devoted to the study and practice of New Thought–Ancient Wisdom. Agape's outreach programs feed the homeless, serve incarcerated individuals and their families, advocate the preservation of the planet's environmental resources, and globally build and support orphanages whose children have survived the ravages of war and AIDS.
Dr. Beckwith's renown as a harbinger of the world's quest for peace has drawn into his visionary orbit those whose names are synonymous with this goal. Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mohandas K. Gandhi, shares with Dr. Beckwith the national co-directorship of A Season for Nonviolence (SNV). SNV promotes and teaches the principles of nonviolence embodied by Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and is endorsed by UNESCO on behalf of its Culture of Peace and Nonviolence Appeal by Nobel Peace laureates. Other notable supporters include Dr. C.T. Vivian, Dr. A.T. Ariyaratne of Sri Lanka, His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet, Coretta Scott King, and Dr. Robert Muller.
As cofounder and president of the Association for Global New Thought, Dr. Beckwith stands, along with other co-creative leaders, members, and friends, at the threshold of an evolutionary leap that dares to call an end to human suffering. As its voice, Dr. Beckwith guides activities such as AGNT's annual Awakened World Conference, bringing together scientists, sociologists, spiritual leaders, economists, and international forecasters—individuals with proven track records in guiding humanity to its highest potential.
Dr. Beckwith teaches meditation, scientific prayer, and speaks at conferences and seminars. He is the originator of the Life Visioning Process, a time-tested technique offering its practitioners a method for putting a stop to being a passive tourist in one's life. He is author of Inspirations of the Heart (currently nominated as a finalist for the Nautilus Book Award), Forty Day Mind Fast Soul Feast, A Manifesto of Peace, and Living from the Overflow.
e enjte, 14 qershor 2007
The Secret SGR Briefcase comprises of a live seminar course, 15 hours of audio content presented in an MP3 player as well as 10 audio CDs, a full color printed manuscript and comes in a leather bound case intended to be used for a lifetime and to be passed down for generations.
An integral part of the Secret SGR Program is a generous 2-tier affiliate program which acts a vehicle for creating wealth from sharing the training program. Every person who acquires the Secret SGR Program will automatically become an affiliate and be entitled to a comprehensive online marketing system to maximize the benefits of the affiliate program.
To learn more about the Secret SGR Seminar Affiliate Program, please visit http://successmaster.thesgrprogram.com/ or http://www.topsecretsgr.com/
And review the handout entitled the Secret SGR Briefcase Affiliate Program for more information.